Google Analytics Consultant
Programmads is active in the MadTech (Marketing – Advertising – Technology) industry. We are an EMEA licensed Sales Partner for Google and Amazon Ad Technology. We provide Programmatic Marketing technology and services to Media Agencies and brands, from full-service management to self-service access. We provide expertise and vision in a world where marketing and technology are unified as one.
For our Analytics team team we are looking for a Google Analytics Consultant.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the Google 360 suite and other web analytics tools is a must have
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing different setups (Tracking, ecommerce, Customer funnels, …) in Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Strong data analysis skills
- Be capable of working autonomously with ambitious targets
- Be able to work with (short) deadlines & under pressure
- Be a problem-solver & a decision maker for clients with continuously changing needs
- Be organized & meticulous
- Be a FR/NL/EN speaker with strong communication skills
- Bonus: Cloud Azure/AWS/Google
- Be responsible for the vision, roadmap and implementation of web Analytics products on the client’s website
- Structure, define and coordinate the client’s needs and transform them into business objectives
- Coordinate the communication with the client’s development/IT team to determine the necessary tracking needs & implementations
- Act as an account manager and project manager for ongoing implementations and setups
- Implement the web tools of the suite & monitor the results to ensure tracking is functioning correctly and report on the validity of data.
- Define reporting needs with the client’s team and deliver the required results
- Give trainings to the client on tracking and measurement
- Manage the testing schedule and update based on continuous feedback.
- Gross salary package > €55K per year, will be adapted based on fit and experience
Interested? Apply here or contact us at email@example.com